I Personal data controller
- The administrator of personal data is PARADA & PARADA PARADOWSKA I PARADOWSKI SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office at ul. Krowoderska 41/1, 31-141 Krakow. Entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the NIP number: 6762611314, REGON: 521169939, KRS: 0000952445
II Purpose of processing personal data
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to correctly fulfill the order.
- The User agrees to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or sales.
3.Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data administrator and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or the storage of tax documentation.
III Type of Data
- The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to perform the order:
name and surname, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address
IV Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR Regulation”
- The administrator processes personal data only after the User’s prior consent, which is tantamount to the implementation of the order and setting up a personal account in the DOM Store.
- Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
V Rights of the User
- The user may at any time request the administrator to provide information on the scope of personal data processing,
- The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his personal data.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, without giving any reason. The request to not process the data may refer to a specific processing purpose indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information or refer to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will cause the User’s account to be removed from the website, along with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
- The user may at any time request the administrator to delete his data without giving any reason. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities performed so far. Deleting data means at the same time deleting the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
- The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all the User’s personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. The objection will result in deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
VI Entrusting data processing to other entities
- The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. to prepare the ordered goods and deliver shipments or provide commercial information from the administrator.
- Personal data of website users are not transferred outside the European Union.